Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where is a good on-line site to buy motorcycle oil filter and synthetic oil?

I have a 1995 Katana 600. I put about 2500 miles per year on it and I'm thinking about only changing the oil once a year. Would that be okay for the engine? I ride about 10 miles per day on work days.Where is a good on-line site to buy motorcycle oil filter and synthetic oil?
amsoil.Where is a good on-line site to buy motorcycle oil filter and synthetic oil?
Amsoil.com would be your best bet. They've got motor oil than get go with extended oil change intervals. They are a bit pricey, but worth every penny.
the oil you can buy any where the filters you can buy at this place real cheap they have good prices, i been doing business with them for a while now good place to buy from,and fast delivery also , good luck http://www.rockymountainatv.com/home.do;鈥?/a>
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL MOTORCYCLE DEALER. STOP MAIL-ORDER. THANKS
Just go to the local bike shop for supplies. As far as time to change oil, it depends on your riding style, if it's in town, highway, stop-go traffic, I change mine frequently, but I ride a classic, so I actually care about it. While you are at the shop, ask the technician what he/she recommends.

No comments:

Post a Comment