Friday, December 18, 2009

What are some of the ways to buy Oil in the Market?

I know there are ETF's and some futures I can buy, but what are some of the other ways?? I have about $2500 I am looking to investWhat are some of the ways to buy Oil in the Market?
If you are the cautious type here is what I have been doing. In the morning look for the close of the Nikkei. Being real cautious if the Nikkei closes lower, do not trade anything for the rest of the day.





In the morning if the Nikkei closes lower but the Dow futures point higher, you might want to throw caution to the wind and buy your oil stock.





If you are IN closely watch XOM. If at 1 hour before the close of the Dow XOM is positive buy more stock.





Look up what a stop marked order is.





Good luckWhat are some of the ways to buy Oil in the Market?
Since $2500 is not enough to buy a futures contract, you could consider buying an option on a Oil futures contract.

No comments:

Post a Comment