Friday, December 18, 2009

What store should I go to in order to buy essential oils like Rosemary Oil and Lavender?

I live in the SugarLand/Stafford Area. What is the nearest store I can go to?What store should I go to in order to buy essential oils like Rosemary Oil and Lavender?
There is a Whole Foods Market in Sugar Land at 15900 Southwest Freeway. They will carry dozens of essential oils, including rosemary and lavender.What store should I go to in order to buy essential oils like Rosemary Oil and Lavender?
I would check in stores that sell health food, whole foods, natural supplements, anything along those lines, especially the locally owned ones. If they don't have what you want, they might know where you can find it, or they might be able to order it for you. I've never seen any regular pharmacy carrying essential oils.
Most all health food stores sell essential oils - if you want to buy locally just hop onto google and see where is closest to you --





I get my essential oils from this online retailer - they have really fast shipping and REALLY great prices -- I checked if they have both Rosemary and Lavender essential oils, and they do! They also have diffusers you can purchase and set up in your office or home!





http://www.healthfoodemporium.com/prod_p鈥?/a>
a regualar pharmacy; a compounding pharmacy; a health food store or contact:





Young Living Oils or Herbalife

No comments:

Post a Comment