Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where can I buy essential oil and diluted water?

I'm making a alcohol-free perfume for a science fair project. Do you know where I can find these products?Where can I buy essential oil and diluted water?
I think you mean distilled water, not diluted...





Diluted water sounds like some sort of Zen Bhuddist riddle. Or a a really awesome band name :-) You can find distilled water at the grocery store.





Essential oils can be found at health and beauty stores, or places that sell meditation equipment.Where can I buy essential oil and diluted water?
Essential oils can be found at most health food stores.





I have no idea what diluted water is. Are you sure of the terminology? Usually you use water to dilute other liquids. I don't think it would work with oil, though. They don't mix, as the saying goes.
There is steam distilled water sold for drinkimg that is adequate


for your purpose.


How do you intend to get the oils and water to mix?
Do you mean Distilled Water? The only thing diluted water is water with water added.

No comments:

Post a Comment