Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there anywhere in england where I can buy murphys oil soap?

I can only find American web sites.Is there anywhere in england where I can buy murphys oil soap?
Hi,try mailing www.colgate.com they might put you in touch with a UK supplier.Its worth a try Good LuckIs there anywhere in england where I can buy murphys oil soap?
I don't know.. but contact me through e mail and I will send you some from the US.. seriously..


I get products from Europe all the time from people on the net that I can't get in the states. I'd love to help out a fellow! hope to hear from you!
If you're anywhere near an Air Force Base (Lakenheath, Mildenhall) see if someone can get it for you from the Base Exchange.
aww sorry so can i i even tried froogle.co.uk but prehaps try again you never know ill blow you a good luck kiss mwah x

No comments:

Post a Comment