Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Where can I find someplace in my area to buy waste oil?

I need to find someplace to find waste oil or used cooking grease to heat my home. I can burn any burnable liquid. I use about 250 gallons a month. Please help. I live in Michigan. Thanks.Where can I find someplace in my area to buy waste oil?
go around and check with different businesses, lots of times they'll give it away.Where can I find someplace in my area to buy waste oil?
No one is giving waste oil away anymore because there are people and companies willing to pay for it.





Maybe if you live in a rural area you could find some restaurants that would give you their waste frying oil but odds are someone is already buying it from them.





Where I live waste oil is being stolen from restaurants who have contracts with recyclers to pay for it.
Waste oil is selling for $2.35 gallon and you pick up. That is equal to about $3.25 be gallon of fuel oil equivalent
Craigslist.com or freecycle.com maybe? I've seen a magazine that is pretty much the same as above sites, but for industries that need to get rid of various things.
  • chin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment