Friday, December 18, 2009

Is it good time to buy oil stocks, according to trends what industries shares prices increase at this time of?

year?Is it good time to buy oil stocks, according to trends what industries shares prices increase at this time of?
When you see oil start to creep up again to $55-60 a barrell, I would start getting into oil stocks. They are good plays anyway that have great divvy's and make a ton of money.





I personally think we won't see oil in the 40's very long so when the oil compaines start to sell off, start to snap up shares.Is it good time to buy oil stocks, according to trends what industries shares prices increase at this time of?
Keep away from oil stocks, I understand everybody is saying oil has bottomed and it will go up fast, don't listen. Price of oil may even go lower and it will resume around $45 - $55 range. Unless, there is going to be some major catastrophe like 9-11.
I think start averaging into oil right now...if it takes another hit put some more in it....it will go back up sooner or later.
The days of low cost oil are over. I don't think we will see $100 in the future but prices will most certainly rise.
american first has it right don't try to time it but set price ranges starting now and do a dollar cost averaging and go for it. (personally I'm still waiting for another $1 or $2 drop XLE is still up there as far as I am concerned but there are alternatives which is now on my ';watch'; list. It won't be long before I pull the trigger on Oil and Housing
It is always a good time to buy oil stocks,the oil companys are not going out of business.
I would recommend you to check the website below where you can learn about stock market and also how to select best stocks.





Hope it helps





http://money-review-site.com/shares.html





http://www.money-review-site.com

No comments:

Post a Comment