Friday, December 18, 2009

How do you think buy oil paintings from the internet?I found many good paintings on www.artunion.net.cn.?

How do you think about buying oil paintings from internet? I found many marvellous paintings on www.artunion.net.cn should I buy some paintings from this site?How do you think buy oil paintings from the internet?I found many good paintings on www.artunion.net.cn.?
I've been collecting art for 35 years and I have a BFA degree. I would NEVER by an original painting or any other piece of expensive artwork on Ebay or the Internet. Go to a local dealer or gallery. The quality and authentication is too easy to be manipulated on a picture on the net.


If it's only a few dollars, then go ahead. But anything $500 or more, beware. it's your money. Make sure they have a 100% money-back guarantee, in writing on the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment