Friday, December 18, 2009

Where can I buy Oil of Oregano like in a store?

I have seen it online and all that good stuff, but I want to buy it in the store.Where can I buy Oil of Oregano like in a store?
Go to a local health food store. They should have it there.


It also depends upon how you want to use it. They do have a literal oil of Oregano, it's pretty concentrated. If you want to consume it for health purposes, you can buy capsules or gels that have the actual liquid inside. Or there's powdered versions of it if it makes you squeamish to take the oil version.


I have been using the Oregano (both liquid gel and powder capsule) and it helps me greatly to keep my candida yeast problem down in my intestines. Otherwise, I have chronic diahrrea, and that's not fun.





Also going to a local health food store, you get people who understand the stuff they sell, and could help you with any questions or suggestions. And they don't really try to push stuff on you. They will give honest answers without trying to pressure you to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment