Monday, April 26, 2010

Where do you buy ';Palm oil'; from in Perth, Western Australia?

I need to purchase some 'Palm oil' because im having an allergy test and apparantly i could be allergic to palm oil, amongst many other things. Can anyone please tell me where I could find Palm oil to buy in Perth, Western Australia?Where do you buy ';Palm oil'; from in Perth, Western Australia?
I don't know for sure, but would think that you would find it at your local health store, the chemist(maybe) or maybe in the oil section at your local supermarket. If you are having an allergy test wouldn't they have the palm oil available for testing. The last time my son had testing done they had all the items ready to use in the correct proportions? Unless you have been told to bring the palm oil yourself I would check with where you are being tested as to who supplies it.
  • chin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment