Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is the Olive oil you buy from the grocery store good for dry skin?

I have ezema, and I need a product that can relieve my dry skin fast.Is the Olive oil you buy from the grocery store good for dry skin?
Absolutely. Also, try oatmeal baths. I use this for my son who has mild ezema. Take an old sock and fill it with oatmeal, tie it off and float it in your bath. (Don't let the oatmeal go down the drain or it may clog it up). It's very soothing for his skin.Is the Olive oil you buy from the grocery store good for dry skin?
hey gurl I have really bad bad exema and I would try that I use jergens ultra healing lotion.. that works real good.................
Don't use ANY product with mineral oils (baby oil- vaseline)





An olive oil could help you - in the shower use a little kosher salt with it and make a scrub on the area's that are bad.





I suggest pure and natural products. A friend suffers badly and swears the products from Arbonne have helped her tremendously - (they aren't cheap) but effective.
as soon as you finish bathing it's imperative to lubricate your skin within 3 mins. olive oil is very good for your skin. It depends on the severity of your eczema what you lubricate your skin with. If your condition is mild olive oil should work fine for you. If its moderate to sever you really should see a doctor for a cream that will give you the best relief. Over the counter cream can offer relief but they aren't long term. try Aveeno products they're pretty good. Best of luck to you.
Well i use it and my skin is great!!!
Yes. Olive Oils is very good for dry skin.
yes of course
My friend with bad eczema just started using the body care system (serum and lotion) from Arbonne and loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment