Monday, April 26, 2010

Where can I buy cinnamon oil?

Not to order online, but to go out and buy for use today.Where can I buy cinnamon oil?
World MarketWhere can I buy cinnamon oil?
On line at: http://www.kingarthurflour.com/shop/land鈥?/a>





Other wise look in your phone book for a bakery supply place close to you or try cost plus world market, whole foods, maybe trader joes, health food store-that's a good bet.





:)
I use this to make lip balm and I buy it at my local health food market I think that they also have it at walmart and any kind of vitamin store!!
Cinanmon oil can be used for both food and non-food items. If your use is for a food item. The try a health food store. Not GNC, but one that has homeopathic items. Also, try the Wilton isle at your local Michaels or WalMart.





If your use is for non-food items, then a store which sells potpourri, maybe even WalMart again.
It can be found at a drug store, craft store, health food store.

No comments:

Post a Comment