Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where can I buy coconut oil used for SKIN and HAIR?

hey!


=)





I'm interested in buying coconut oil to buy on my face and hair because I've heard so many positive responses from other people. But I'm kinda confused. Are they talking about the COOKING OIL? lol Like... the virgin coconut oil?





Where can I buy coconut oil that is okay to use on hair and skin?





thank you so much!Where can I buy coconut oil used for SKIN and HAIR?
Go to a good grocery store or natural foods store, something like Whole Foods or Wegmans. In the oil section, you should find a jar of solid looking white coconut oil. It's solid until you warm it in your hands, then you can use it on your skin and hair. Just take out a chunk, rub it betweeen your palms for a few seconds, and you're good to go. I use it on myself and also on my clients as a massage therapist. Make sure it's virgin, cold-pressed. If you get something at the beauty store, chances are good that it will be a lesser product at a higher price. The natural coconut will work better for you.Where can I buy coconut oil used for SKIN and HAIR?
lol virgin coconut oil is used for many things:


cooking, hair and skin..funnily enough ive got some in my hair right now.





im not sure about using it on the face, but on the hair and body i highly reccomend..another oil which is fantastic on the face is jojoba oil, it isn't greasy at all and absorbs quickly into the skin





i live in australia so i get coconut oil from any asian or filipino stores or i get my mum to import some from the phillippines...there may be some health food stores out there who supply it..or check if you can buy it from the internet





hope that i've helped
Health and beauty supply stores have the kind of coconut oil that you would use on your skin. I have used it before and it does make your skin nice and soft.
it's virgin coconut oil.. try tropicaltraditions.com they got coconut oil based skin products there too.
If you want a variety of Coconut oils try the African grocery stores or the Carribean super marts.
if i were u i wouldnt use coconut oil on my face...


coconut n palm oil have been proven to be the thickest oil wich would deff leave u oily n u will have clogged pores
you can buy them online @ http://www.hotdishes.net





we loved it





anitha
any tanning place,then ask the guy working


there and ask

No comments:

Post a Comment