Monday, April 26, 2010

Does anyone know where I can buy Lemongrass oil, other than online. What kind of store would carry this?

I live in Minneapolis MN if that helps. Oh also I heard you can grow your own lemon grass as well, so if anyone knows where I can get what I need to grow this that would be helpful. Thanks!Does anyone know where I can buy Lemongrass oil, other than online. What kind of store would carry this?
A shop that sells aromatherapy things or pagan/wiccan shops would be a place to check into.Does anyone know where I can buy Lemongrass oil, other than online. What kind of store would carry this?
If you go to a spa they might have it. Otherwise, some grocery stores, and health food stores might carry it. Online is probably your best bet. I know that shipping can be a hassle, but if calculate all the time you would spend driving around trying to find what you are looking for, it kind've evens out.
hope this helps





http://www.shopping.com/xGS-Lemongrass_O鈥?/a>





http://www.mad-bags.com/Lemongrass-Massa鈥?/a>
You may be able to find the oil at a Spice store or a Health Food store. Not sure how hard processing your own would be.
Try Hobby Lobby

No comments:

Post a Comment