Monday, April 26, 2010

Where can I buy olive oil with real olive pieces in the oil?

I am looking for an extra virgin olive oil, cold stone pressed, organic and with pieces of the olive still in the oil.Where can I buy olive oil with real olive pieces in the oil?
I've never seen ths, and I buy lots of fancy olive oils - but I'm no expert. Why don't you just add your own olive bits? I had this at a restarunt the other day as a dip for bread, it was really yummy!


Best wishes!Where can I buy olive oil with real olive pieces in the oil?
I have never seen this so why not just add pieces in yourself?
I've never seen this ever. Did you try a Whole Foods store or Trader Joe's? Never ever seen it in the grocery stores. Just a thought.
I have never seen this either. It might have to be an add in. Usually that is all filtered out.

No comments:

Post a Comment