Monday, April 26, 2010

Any ideas on where I can buy Wintergreen oil?

Wintergreen oil is used as a warming muscle rub prior to a game of football or rugby. It used to come in big brown bottles, I havent seen this stuff for years. I'm trying to find some for my football team. I have asked in a couple of chemists but they have never heard of it.Any ideas on where I can buy Wintergreen oil?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Wintergreen-100%鈥?/a>Any ideas on where I can buy Wintergreen oil?
use deep heat or ralgex, they work exactly the same and are very easily available in these modern times.
I remember it! you could try one of the smaller chemists, some of the rubs you get still smell of it. Not being funny but have you thought of trying the vet? They may still use it for horses etc. or you could try ringing the local big football teams physio
Try a health food store or some place that sells aroma therapy oils.
Good health shops should sell it


(and cook shops, it's sometimes used instead of clove oil))














ooooo sorry only trying to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment