Monday, April 26, 2010

I want to buy an oil painting for mom any suggestions?

I am looking to buy my mom an oil painting for the holidays and i was wondering if there are any women out there that might be able to recommend an artist or even a certain artwork? I usually buy my paintings from http://www.OverstockArt.com . Any advice would be greatly appreciated!I want to buy an oil painting for mom any suggestions?
why not buy her a portrait of her or the family or something like that. Done from a favortie photo it makes a great gift.I want to buy an oil painting for mom any suggestions?
Buy a painting by Prabha Shah : www.prabhashah.com.





She is a New Delhi based talented painter, who happens to be deaf since birth.
Guess you are in America ? Your web site is for posters. Very nice but reply re paint one youself an idea. If you were in London I'd say come to my studio and have a browse about but email - web site not useful. ?Lovely idea to buy art - not art for millionaires ! Best of luck.


Dizzy.
why don't you shop locally? Find a local gallery and get a piece of affordable art from a local person. It keeps the money in your local economy, helps support a local artist and your mom has an original piece of art! Good luck! Thank you for supporting a local artist!
On www.ucanbuyart.com you can see Paintings created by artist Bhawana Choudhary Chandra, you can also have a look at their Christmas Boutique.you can also view Bhawana's paintings at www.indianartcollectors.com


dk
Do you paint? If so, why not paint one yourself?


If you can't paint, or have never painted, why not give it a try and see if there's a chance that you might be able to paint something that looks nice?


I think it would be lovely for you to give her something that you created yourself. It's personal and ';screams'; ';I love you';.

No comments:

Post a Comment