Monday, April 26, 2010

Where can I buy massage oil in auckland ?

I am a massage therapist recently arrived in NZ, I am looking for a shop where i could buy mineral massage oil in big quantity at a good price.Where can I buy massage oil in auckland ?
I don't know about large quantities but nutrients.co.nz is the website on my oils. They are NZ made all natural massage oils that I use for personal use and they are great. It is a directory to places I think that sell oils in NZ http://www.lotusoils.co.nz is a wholesaler and some other listings on there. Hope that helps.Where can I buy massage oil in auckland ?
I get the impression most supplies have to be shipped in to NZ! Olive oil is a great base oil and does not go rancid easily. It would likely be easily available.
Massagewarehouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment